Entertainment And Life Style


Wednesday, September 21

Tori Spelling Personal Quotes


  • Babies, a lot of babies. I wanna be a hands on mother completely. I don't wanna be at work every day and have nanny take care of them, that is not my idea of motherhood, so I would like to have that happy balance.
  • Dean has a great thing saying about me, he says I'm a truck driver in a girl's suit, which I think is very telling like I am the little girl, sweet, vulnerable and all that. And then you know I can swear like a truck driver, just be dirty and raunchy.
  • Comedy is what I do best, the crying, you know dramatic things, that is not my thing. I do physical comedy so I felt right at home.
  • I do have odd habits. I check under my bed every night for the boogeyman. That's just a little thing, though.
  • Clothes make me feel like a true princess!
  • I'm not afraid of a new look.
  • If I wasn't acting, I would be a stylist definitely.
  • I always come back to blonde. Blondes, really sorry, do have more fun.
  • I remember begging my mother when she would come to school with the limo, I would ask her to drop me off a block away from school.
  • I felt a little insecure about my nose, I asked my mother if I could get it done, and she was very supportive and that was that.
Here are Latest Update of Torri Spelling : Tori Spelling Twitter Pic, Check This out!

More Related Result : Tori Spelling Biography

Followers

 

Copyright © 2009 by DCeleb